WHAT WE DO:
- Print & Print-To-Cut Workflow for LFP
- Genuine Adobe PDF Workflow
- Colour Management
- Automated Workflow
- Managing Cost
- LFP Business Management
- Digital Signage
Management of growing resource: The processor and memory are maximally used for software and not used up by the computer. RIPing and file printing are a lot quicker with better resources allotted.
Multi-Task platform: Users can print while preparing, building layouts, nesting, cutting and matching colors…..the printers do the remaining work.
User-friendly GUI: Waste no time finding your way around the windows and their functions. Caldera’s platform was designed specifically for maximum ergonomy. Sleekly drag and copy your works on the selected printer to get the work delivered.
Master-Servant architecture: Waste no time learning and maneuvering various RIP’son different machines. One master RIP Computer maybe MAC or PC, will manage an unbeatable RIP/Printing servant computer’s for evenly shared computing over the network. A single Caldera RIP will work on all the printers and cutters of your network
The operating systems recommended by Caldera for effective and maximal resource management and efficient workflow is the Mac and Linux.
Increased resource management: The processor and memory are optimally used for applications and not consumed by the system. With more resources allocated to them, the RIPing and PRINTing of files are logically faster.
Multi-Task environment: Users can print and RIP while preparing, layouting, nesting, cutting, colour matching… other jobs to be sent to printers.
User-friendly GUI: Spend less time looking for the right window and functions. Caldera’s interface has been carefully designed for optimal ergonomy. Intuitively drag and drop your jobs on the targeted printer to get the job done.
Master-Slave architecture: Spend less time training on or manipulating different RIP’s on different machines. A single master RIP computer (Mac or PC) can manage unlimited RIP/Printing slave computer’s for scalable distributed computing over the network. One Caldera RIP will drive all the printers and cutters of your network.
1. MARKET LEADING COLOR LIBRARIESCaldera has integrated the Pantone, RAL, PPG, NCS and HKS colour libraries
- Precise colour matching (conversion of Spot Colours to CMYK values)
- Consistency over media, jobs and machines
2. ADVANCED TILING MODULE
Caldera Tiling+ has advanced tiling features
- Fully configurable grommets (size, shape, colour…)
- Complete management of the covering, overlap, gap and white
- Printing of the name of each tile to facilitate identification and placing
- Featuring the generation of a PDF guide for mounting
- Less time spent calculating tile and grommet positioning
3. RIP AND PRINT WHILE YOU RIP
RIP a second file while RIPing and PRINTing another job at the same time
- Maximizes output
- Reduces downtime
4. MULTITASK ENVIRONMENT
PRINT and RIP while preparing, layouting, nesting, colour matching… other jobs to be sent on printers
- Stable working environment
- Increases productivity
- Simplifies workflow activity
5. SUPER SPOOLER
Enables the visualization of all jobs on all printers (directly or indirectly connected to RIP servers) from one central spooler (Master-Slave configuration only)
- Better control over PRINT workflow +
- Increases productivity
6. ENABLED HOTFOLDERS AND WORKFLOW
Automatic file capture in dedicated folders for workflow printing tasks
- Automation of PRINT workflow
- Improves productivity
7. HIGH QUALITY PREVIEW DISPLAY
Sophisticated preview of all jobs before printing
- Precise viewing of jobs
- Possibility to crop raster and vector documents
8. SPOT COLOUR MATCHING
Automatic detection of spot colours with full rendering simulation based on media profiles
- Precise colour output
- Unifies colours over different jobs, media and printers
- Create your own color library
- Colour + Replacement rules