FLORA UV PRINTER (FLATBED) IN ACTION
– Ability to print on roll material and flat substrates up to 126 inches wide
– Printing speeds up to 1,200+ square feet per hour
– High resolution printing up to 1440 dots per inch (dpi)
– Custom configurable 8 color (CMYK, Lc, Lm, White, & Varnish)
– Highly versatile UV printer with the ability to print on any material
High resolution with brilliant print quality
The Konica Minolta 1024i print heads offer a 6 picoliter variable droplet size for excellent resolution and soft gradients. Using 8-16 true greyscale print heads you can expect the finest 1440 dpi and the most brilliant UV printing on the market. For speed, the 3000H can deliver 1,200+ square feet per hour!
Variable color configuration that’s easily upgradable
The Flora 3000H hybrid UV printer comes standard with 8 Konica Minolta 1024i print heads and is customer configurable up to 16 heads. For maximum speed, the Flora 3000H offers dual row capability and print speeds up to 1,200+ square feet an hour.
Dedicated white ink
The Flora white ink application system is one of the most sophisticated in the industry! Used as a base color, an overcoat, fill color, under spot color, over spot color, and as a standard white only spot color the 3000H is extremely versatile at using white ink! White ink has become increasingly popular for printing on dark substrates or transparent films and the 3000H demonstrates that all white ink applications are not created equal.
A clear varnish can be added to the Flora Konica Minolta ink system and can be used for color highlights, special effects, spot varnish, or unique graphic effects. The only limitation is your imagination. Additionally you can intensify the color and protect a print by using the all-over varnish application. Let your prints shine with the Flora varnish system!
Three layer printing innovation
The Flora 2512UV flatbed printer has the capability to print 3 different layers of ink with a single pass for maximum productivity. Utilizing the three layer system for maximum productivity and exceptional results on specialty substrates, is one way to get the most out of your 2512UV flatbed printer. Get your job done quickly and brilliantly with this fine machine.
White ink recirculation
The Flora 3000H hybrid printer offers innovative applications for white ink. White ink’s brilliance is maximized by a reflow system that keeps color particulates in motion. Suspension of these particles ensures maximum color coverage and clarity. Full white ink coverage yields outstanding image results with little maintenance.
Auto cleaning system
The smart cleaning system enables the print head nozzles to auto-prime and wipe automatically. This function is accomplished through software settings or on the control panel. Consistent maintenance saves time and money while maintaining reliable print quality and vivid color.
State of the art media take-up system
Capitalizing on a robust motor driven setup, the Flora 3000H has a la…
Automatic media feeding system
The 3000H printer utilizes the latest in hybrid printer technology, using a free spin, motor driven, lazy loop system. This system allows for optimal material tension, in turn producing clean crisp large format prints every time. In addition, flatbed material is sent through the latest in belt fed technology, for smooth production results.
- Print Heads 8-16 Konica, Konica ( i ), or Ricoh Gen 5 print heads
- Print Modes Print Modes
- Standard 1,200+ square feet per hour
- High Quality 792+ square feet per hour
- Ultra Quality 576+ square feet per hour
*Printing speed may increase or decrease depending on the print head configuration, dpi, number of passes, etc.
- Technology Piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable inks
- Ink Types UV-curable, pigment based ink
- Ink Colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, White, and Varnish
- Ink Capacity 2.5 liter (each color)
- Software SAi PhotoPRINT Flora Edition (included), Caldera & Onyx optional Color Management ICC based, adjustment curves, density adjustment
- File formats AI, BMP, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF, TIF, etc.
- Maximum media width: 10.5 feet (126 inches)
- Maximum media diameter: 11.5 inches
- Media thickness: (flatbed) 2 inches
- Interfaces (standard) Fast USB 3.0 Port
UV energy source
- Dual shuttered UV lamps with independent user control of shutters and two lamp power levels
- Printer: 18.6 x 5.4 x 4.5 feet
- Shipping: 18.9 x 6.1 x 6.75 feet
- 5,750 pounds/ 6,825 pounds (shipping weight)
- Temperature 68-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Relative Humidity 20-80%
- Maximum 9,500 watts
- Required input voltage: 220 VAC, 35 amp, 50/60 HZ, single phase
- One year parts and labor! (excludes consumables)
Extended warranty also available.
Know the facts about Flora...
Flora is one of the top wide format printer manufacturers in the world and is recognized globally as an industry leader in UV printing…
- For over 14 years Flora has been designing and manufacturing wide format printers…
- Flora designs and builds over 20 wide format printer models and sells several thousand printers worldwide each year…
- In 2012 Flora reach a major milestone, selling its 20,000th wide format printer worldwide…
- Flora has been producing wide format printers in the United States under private label for over 10 years…
- Since 2004 Flora has been successfully building UV production printers…
- Flora builds all of their printers in Shenzhen, China right down the road from where the iPhone is manufactured…
- Currently Flora employs over 800 people and that number continues to grow…
- As of 2012, Flora’s manufacturing facility is over 300,000 square feet…
- All Flora printers are build from the ground up in one facility, starting with raw steel…
- All Flora UV printer parts are crafted in-house with the exception of high grade German ink pumps and top of the line Japanese print heads…
- Flora designs & builds printers that are used around the world in industries such as; sign, advertising, novelty, garment, ceramic tile, glass, plastic, industrial, construction, and many more…
- Flora’s focus is on manufacturing affordable, high quality wide format printers only…